First hand COVID19 Critical Care recommendations from East Virginia Medical School group:
Effective June 1, 2020 we are only allowing up to 2 customers in our cozy lobby at a time. We are still offering FREE curbside. Masks are required per city and state orders. For those who are unable to wear masks please call ahead for curbside service. Testing services are now by appointment only and can still be performed in the comfort of your home.
1. WAIT for the text or phone call that your prescription is ready. Please do NOT come to the pharmacy before then. We are doing our best to get everyone's medications ready as quickly as possible.
2. CURBSIDE (FREE)- When you arrive to get your prescription or OTC order, please call and we can complete your transaction over the phone and bring your order out to your car. Also, please be patient with this process and allow some extra time to ensure we are all supporting 'social distancing.'
3. SHIPPING- You may request that we mail your prescription or OTC order to your home.
4. ORDER DIRECT- For OTC orders, feel free to order online. We have several vendors that can ship directly to you. We are doing our best to keep our shelves stocked with the vitamins that are in high demand.
5. TESTING & CONSULTATION SERVICES-If you are interested in our hormone or food inflammation testing services, we can ship a test kit to your home. All consultations will be done virtually until further notice.
We also want you to feel safe in knowing that we are closely monitoring our employees before every shift which includes temperature monitoring.
Educate. Custom Solution. Well-Being.
Annie’s Apothecary and its employees concentrate fully as being the best resource to achieve optimal health and wellness through the art of compounding, nutritional supplements, and patient education.
Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent products -- they're concerned about your health and well-being!
Pharmacist and all employees are always helpful and knowledgeable.
I've been using this pharmacy for the past year and they make me feel cared about unlike several other pharmacies I've been to. They help me contact my doctor's office when there have been issues with my doctor's office not remembering to send refills which is very helpful for someone like me that has severe chronic illness.
I came to Annie’s Apothecary as a last resort. I had been allergic to a common thyroid drug & had since tried many others but still had terrible side effects. We came to Annie’s hoping for them to compound a drug I would not be allergic too. After research Annie’s discovered the additive that was causing my reaction, with this information they were able to compound a drug I am able to take. Without the hard work & dedication from the pharmacists I would still be looking for answers, GREAT Pharmacists!
I have been a customer for the past 9 years and have been beyond satisfied. I came to seek treatment for hormone replacement therapy and have been very happy with the results and the excellent care I have received over the years. In addition, Annies has provided me with excellent supplements and excellent advise as well. The staff is awesome and knowledgeable.
I had a wonderful experience with Annie's and Chelsea. After years of waiting to take a food inflammation test, I finally did it and found out that most of what I was eating was causing digestive and other problems for me. Chelsea helped me eliminate those foods and recommended other testing and solutions that have helped me lose weight, gain energy and have less pain than I have had in years. I highly recommend Annie's!
I love the fact that the staff actually cares about my concerns and stays in touch. I haven't had a bout of acid reflux since I came in!
After my cancer treatments I had to go and use compound thyroid and progesterone in Annie’s apothecary was highly recommended I met with her we talked for a little long long time and I have been a client of hers now for eight years very very knowledgeable her and her staff highly recommend
The attention to detail and personal touch received from the professionals of Annie’s Apothecary is the best around!!
I knew Annie when she first opened her business and have frequently been a client of hers. She offers excellent service and I have highly recommended her over the years and will continue to do so.
We have been approached by many patients asking for ways to protect themselves from flu and most recently COVID-19, also known as coronavirus. With everyone buying out face masks and hand sanitizers, the best advice we can offer is to boost your immune system. We have chosen the best vitamins and supplements that have been proven by studies to help boost your immune system. Learn more>
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
Subscribe for free to get information on our upcoming specials and events